Google’s Best Hudson Valley Cabin Rentals
Summer is the best time to camp! There’s nothing quite like roughing it and enjoying nature at its best. That’s if you’re into that sort of thing. Maybe you like to get outside and see nature, but you still need a comfortable bed and a bit of air conditioning. Maybe you love getting lost in the woods, but hate being too far from a bathroom. One thing that bridges the gap between roughing it and having a comfortable wilderness experience is cabin rentals. Renting a cabin for a weekend can be a great restorative stay in nature while still having some of the conveniences of home. Whether you’re looking for a great vacation or you need a place to get away from it all while working on a creative project and don’t want to be disturbed, these Hudson Valley cabin rental services should be able to meet your needs!
Eastern Catskill Cabins Getaway
Google rating: 4.5 stars
At Getaway, they believe in making more space for more free time. Their tiny cabins offer:
- Queen beds or Queen bunk beds with crisp linens and comfy pillows
- Air conditioning/heating
- Kitchenettes equipped with two-burner stove, mini-fridge, dishes, cookware, coffee and tea
- Private bathroom with shower. Towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner are provided
- An outdoor fireplace with picnic grill, tables and chairs
Hudson Valley Cabin
Google rating: 4.5 stars
“The most enchanting and secluded escape from life just for two.” This cabin experience is perfect for a romantic getaway. Their one-room log cabin with a wood-burning fireplace sits on the shore of its own 3.5-acre lake on 85 acres of land. The cabin adjoins the 105 acre Winnakee Land Trust with 3 miles of hiking trails.
- With the lake, enjoy fishing, swimming, rowing, games in the water with their inflatable boats.
- Outdoor cooking and dining can be enjoyed any time of the day or night with outdoor lighting
- Hammocks, hanging chairs, deckchairs and benches are at your disposal to relax
- Great place for birthday and anniversary getaways. In addition, it has been the site of many marriage proposals over the years.
Google rating: 4.9 stars
From May to November, enjoy one of their 8 cozy guest rooms on their 9 scenic acres. Located near the Mohonk Preserve and Minnewaska State Park, enjoy world-class hiking, biking, and rock climbing. The cottages are also close to the village of New Paltz, making it easy to get into town and enjoy the best of shopping and dining. Not only that, but it facilitates access to the wine route! These cabins are also pet friendly!
- Bathrooms (towels provided)
- Living room
- Park grills
- King or Queen bed
Willow Lake Farms Vacation Homes
Google rating: 4.9 stars
Nestled in the Taconic Mountains near Fishkill, Willow Lake Farms is a respite where guests come to relax, fish, hike and boat on a beautiful historic estate overlooking a private 5-acre lake. The 100-acre property has three furnished cabins available for vacation rental. All of their properties are tastefully decorated, bright, comfortable and fully equipped with linens, cooking utensils and crockery. Housekeeping services are included. For those who need to stay connected, free high-speed WIFI and cable TV are provided. Willow Lake Farms also hosts many weddings and special events throughout the year!
- The door house
- Hickory: 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Chestnut: 2 bedrooms + mezzanine, sleeps 6
- Log cabin by the lake
- Ground floor: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Second floor: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- The cottage
- Nestled at the back of the domain. 2 bedrooms, 4 beds. folding sofa allows a possibility of 6
Vacation Rentals in Hudson Valley
Private Realms is a unique collection of vacation home rental properties that exist across the United States and Europe. Around us, take advantage of the homes available in the Woodstock area. Each home, unique with its own unique location and style, has been impeccably restored, maintained and fitted with world-class amenities.
- The Barn at Witten Pond: An architectural feat fusing old and new architecture with elegance, luxury and handcrafted features such as a handmade Tuscan fireplace and local blue stone tub.
- Lily of the valley: from around 1910, it’s charm, history, antiquities, and as some say, magic
- Witten Gatehouse: a small barn built in 1925 is now a contemporary abode with further renovations in late 2014 offering a fully equipped modern kitchen and luxury spa bathroom
Amenities you can expect include:
- Mezzanine bedroom
- Good cell service
- Thermal bathroom
- Gas heating
- Pets welcome
Home Sweet Hudson
Google rating: 5 stars
Home Sweet Hudson is the luxury vacation rental management company in the Mid Hudson Valley. Their collection of vacation rentals ranges from cozy cabins to rustic farmhouses to modern getaways. Each property in their portfolio has been hand selected due to its unique location and character. their team prides itself on marrying the magic of the Hudson Valley with the hotel quality and comfort that frequent-traveling guests seek.
Get Cozy This Fall at These 16 Hudson Valley Cabins
Nothing says fall like a weekend at a Hudson Valley cabin. Discover 16 charming cabins across the Hudson Valley.
5 amazing log cabins for sale in CNY
From large ones with stunning views to small houses with lots of character. Here are some options for log cabins you can own in central New York
Hudson Valley Backyard Camping Essentials
Backyard camping has come a long way since I was a kid, but the basics haven’t changed one bit.